Your login credentials have been sent to you by email.
- Sender: Microsoft on behalf of your organization (email@example.com)
- Subject: Account information for new or changed users
Note your username: firstname.lastname@example.org
The password is temporary: the first time you log in, you will be asked to change it at your convenience.
Enter the temporary password that was sent to you by email: Qan32777 in this guide.
Click on "Login".
You will be able to change this password in the next step.
This step allows you to choose a personalized password, your password.
Remember it well, coupled with your login, email@example.com, it will now allow you to connect to the DISSO platform.
- Check the box "Do not show this message again"
- Click on "Yes".
This window will no longer appear and you will stay connected longer.
- After login in, you will be redirected to the office 365 home page on office.com
- Click on Teams
You will no longer have to go through this step.
From now on, it will be enough to connect from https://teams.microsoft.com or from the Desktop version.
Connection to TEAMS web app (username)
- In the address bar of your browser, enter the URL https://teams.microsoft.com
- Enter your username firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click on "Next".
Connection to TEAMS web app (password)
- Enter your custom password
- Click on "Sign in"
Connection to TEAMS web app
- Chose (2) "Use the web app instead" to launch Teams in your browser
- You can also download the desktop app by clicking on (1) "Get the Windows (Mac) app".